Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will only collect personally identifiable information about you through this website if you provide it to us voluntarily, except for your computer's IP address. The personal information we collect may include your name, contact information (such as your postal address, zip code, phone number or e-mail address), and information about the type of properties you are interested in. We do not collect or maintain information from individuals under the age of 18. In addition, our computers automatically receive and record information from your internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information or share it with other people or non affiliated companies, except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your information with trusted partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements to provide you with the information, products, or services you have requested, or to help us communicate with you about offers.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with homebuilders and service and product providers for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We may establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims to protect the rights, safety, or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
- We may transfer information about you if UrbanLUX Builders is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Third parties, such as hackers, may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
- Use of Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites for homebuilders, retailers, service providers, and others, which are provided solely for your convenience and not as an endorsement of those sites. We are not responsible for the availability or content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our website. When you leave our website, you should be aware that third parties may be able to gather information from and about you. We assume no liability for the privacy practices of these sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.